WINDSWEPT by Annabelle McCormack - Review & Giveaway

 


Annabelle McCormack sweeps readers away with her novel, WINDSWEPT. It's WWI, fighting on in the battle fields and spies threaten espionage to shatter the flow of needed information. Ginger Whitman is a strong female protagonist readers will love. During her service in the Great War, she grows from a quiet woman of privilege to a feisty nurse not to be underestimated. 

I always love reading historical fiction featuring WWI. I've read many WWII books, and feel knowledgeable about that period of time, but when I read novels about WWI,  I learn a lot I either didn't learn or forgot in school. WINDSWEPT explores British Presence in Palestine and Egypt during the British Gaza Campaign. Huh? Exactly.

WINDSWEPT is fast paced, full of intrigue and of course, romance. Annabelle McCormack captures readers hearts with her charming novel. She captured mine.


I've been writing feverishly since I was 12, when I started a multi-part epic fantasy that I wrote by hand in journals for about five years. Things have changed a bit since then and despite different jobs in the creative arts industries (film and television and photography specifically), writing has always been my passion and publication my long-term goal.

I write (mostly) female-centric historical fiction, women's fiction, and adventure for adults. I graduated with an M.A. in Fiction Writing from Johns Hopkins University and work as a staff blogger for Inkitt's Writer's Blog. When I'm not writing, I'm chasing around my five young kids, homeschooling, baking, painting, photographing, and reading. I live outside Baltimore, Maryland with my husband, who indulges my crazy whims and puts up with my eccentricities.


Thanks to Kate Rock Book Tours we have one copy to giveaway. Just tell us the latest historical fiction book you've devoured. We'll announce a winner soon. Good luck.


GIVEAWAY:


*Please leave your email with your comment.


Winners, please make sure you post a picture of you with your book on FaceBook: BluePointPress when it arrives. We love our followers.



Comments

  1. The Glittering Hour positive.ideas.4youATgmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Book of Lost Names.
    Dianne diannekc8(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  3. The Forest Of Vanishing Stars
    jtcgc at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The Lost Apothecary, thank you kindly.
    buckeyekel@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Riviera House by Natasha Lester. saubleb(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  6. can't remember
    bn100candg at hotmail dot com

    ReplyDelete


  7. The Rose Code by Kate Quinn (Sellhighbuylow@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete


  8. Our Woman in Moscow by Beatriz Williams (Xialee1983@hotmail.com)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

HOW I'LL KILL YOU by Ren DeStefano - Spotlight

INSTAMOM by Chanel Guertin - Review & Giveaway

THE LIONESS of LEIDEN by Robert Loewen - Review and Q&A